5 Reasons Why You Need SEO
Time and again, questions regarding the role of search engine optimization (SEO) have been raised. There have been situations as well, where the issue of its existence was also debated. To get to the core of the issue, you need to understand as to how it will work to your advantage. Here are 5 pointers which may help you take a couple of crucial decisions –
(1) It’s a substitute for paid ads – There will arrive a time for your website, when you will just be fed-up with paying up Google to get your site highlighted. What if, it doesn’t attract the wanted attention in the period? Thus, a sustained SEO campaign will be your long-term friend.
(2) It comes cheap – Well, as expected, SEO investment will be affordable and not eat up a huge chunk of your revenue as paid adverts.
(3) It boost your sales offline – Let’s face it! Not everything has moved into the virtual arena. Bulk of sales and purchases do happen offline in the real world. SEO tends to boost such sales up.
(4) It transforms you – It helps you take the important leap towards your transformation from being a business to a brand. Eg – imagine someone Googles ‘best restaurants in Hyderabad’ and your brand pops up.
(5) Its precise – No interruptions during your favorite movies, no intrusions while you read news; just get what you search for. Example – you always don’t intend to travel to be bothered by travelling discounts; search when you require, get what you require is the best policy.